Easily view more than 2 weeks at a time on the booking calendar
The booking page loads all past and future bookings immediately so you can just scroll the screen left or right (Shift+ScrollWheel on Windows) without having to wait for it to load.
Use the plus and minus tool in the left corner to see more on the screen.
Bookings are colour coded on the calendar for easy understanding.
Often more than 1 bill is required for a booking:
- Multi-room booking and need a bill per room
- 2 people sharing and need to pay separately
- Multi-week booking and want the guest to make a payment once a week
- Company booking and paying for room, but guest paying for mini-bar
Allotz PMS can easily deal with splitting folios and moving items between folios
It is easy in the Allotz PMS to have things happen automatically if desired.
- Auto open last minute rates a few days out
- Auto close advance purchase rates a few weeks out
- If reception closes in the evening, auto close sales for the day at closing time.
- Take payments according to cancellation policy e.g Non-refundable immediately, flexible rates 2 days before check in
- Take payment from Channel via Virtual card on the day they become active
- Automatically schedule many reports
- Send pre-stay, post stay emails or SMS
Easy to use Website builder and Hosting included
Smaller properties no longer have to pay to set up a website and continue paying for hosting. Its all included in the PMS pricing.
Choose a “look” from a number of templates and just add the text you need to appear.
View an example site at: https://myproperty.allotz.com/
Great Booking Engine included
Allotz have a great booking engine and several skins to choose from. Apart from the usual features provided by the competition (dynamic packaging, multi-currency, multi-language, urgency triggers):
- Choose payment method depending on the rate plan. E.g. Non-refundable rates pay as part of booking the room, Flexible rates, save the credit card details in a PCI-compliant vault for use later.
- A variety of widgets to place on your website
- Rate and Availability pop-out calendar
- Form with Guest numbers, Stay Dates, promo code
- Property List
- Messaging based on Bookers location
- Support for Vacation rentals
- Minimum days to prompt for (many properties have min 2 night stays)
- Alternate Date recommendations – to avoid ‘ Sorry no availability’ messages)
Demo Booking Engine skins:
The Allotz support team is based in Australia.
We are a one-stop-shop for PMS, Channel Manager, Booking Engine as well as Automatic Rate Management, Business Intelligence and Upselling tools. There is only one number to call if you have questions!
Free on-boarding and system training
We do most of the work for you in setting up the system.
We can import future reservations if the information can be provided in a spreadsheet format.
Training is via a webinar with a real person to make sure your questions are answered.
The Allotz solution is very likely to be cheaper than Little Hotelier and other PMS’s on the market today, especially when considering the inclusions in the Allotz pricing.